Puzzle Passion is an event no self-respecting puzzle lover can afford to miss:
- - An extensive selection of carefully chosen jigsaws featuring the very best images made from premium quality materials that fit together perfectly.
- - A forum on which our consumers can discuss their interests, consult one another, make suggestions and offer advice:
- A website www.puzzlepassion.com
- A new blog www.puzzlepassion.com/blog/
- A Facebook channel www.facebook.com/EducaBorras
- - Exclusive and unique services, such as our Lost Piece Service
- - A new service in which we make jigsaws of your favourite images just for you. Visit www.educapersonalizados.com to see how.
Following a painstaking selection process, we are delighted to present our new EDUCA 2016 Collection of Adult Jigsaws, which we are confident will satisfy the needs and desires of our most demanding jigsaw lovers.
This year we are unveiling 60 new highly original images. We are now adding new collections such as our Puzzles 300XXL for older jigsaw enthusiasts and occasional puzzlers, our ScrapPuzzle, the perfect combination of jigsaw puzzle and crafting, and our City Collage... We have also added new artists and designs to our catalogue, including the likes of Ketto, Kuri Kumi, Tsum Tsum and Alexander Chen. And let us not forget our classic collections such as Gorjuss, Karla Gerard or Star Wars, which are now packed with new arrivals.
We are utterly committed and also excited to offer a range of images to fascinate a rapidly expanding fan base: 'Coloured Black&White'. We have also renovated our range of large jigsaw puzzles, namely our Neon puzzles. And we are also proud and delighted to continue offering the world's largest jigsaw puzzle, titled 'Wildlife', with a total of 33,600 pieces showing a spectacular scene of life in the jungle.
Another major development this year round has been the complete facelift we have given our boxes. Modern boxes with colourful, eye-catching designs on which the jigsaw image has been enlarged to really stand out. Head down to your local shop and check them out! We bet you will love them.
ALL THE INFORMATION
All of our puzzles have the relevant Quality Control information on the box to cover any claim.
LOST PIECES SERVICE
Since 1996, for all EDUCA« puzzles with 500 or more pieces and provided that there are stocks, EDUCA« will mail any piece that has been lost while doing the puzzle to the consumer.
More than 150,000 people have enjoyed this service from our web page www.puzzlepassion.com, the only one like it in the world.
FREE FIX PUZZLET
With all puzzles from 500 to 2.000 pieces we provide FIX PUZZLETM for free (included) so that you can glue and hang your puzzle once it has been finished.